It accommodates double and triple-glazed insulated units of 24mm to 40mm, employing a unique polyamide thermal break design to achieve u-values as low as 1.2W/m2K. The Ultimate Aluminium Window is also fully tested to PAS24 and is part Q compliant, making it the perfect choice for a wide range of residential installations.
The Ultimate Aluminium Window by Sliders UK
- Slim sightline 70mm system
- Accommodates glazing units of 24 to 40mm
- Unique polyamide thermal break design
- U-values as low as 1.2 W/m2K
- Integrated deep head profiles for ease of trickle ventilation
- PAS24 and Part Q approved
- Multi-point locking
- Chamfered, Contemporary and Ovolo beading options
- Weather tested to: Air tightness Class 4 (600PA); Water tightness 9a (600Pa); Windload Class E2400 (2400Pa)
- Available in multiple configurations including top, side and French casement
- White and grey as standard anodized finishes plus dual-colour options
- Green Guide A rating
Colour and Finish options
Available in white or anthracite grey as standard, plus dual colour options and any RAL colour as special order, the Ultimate Aluminium Window comes in a range of fully anodised finishes, also carrying a 10-year guarantee.
Cross Sections for the purposes of colour illustration only. Actual design may vary
Delivered with your lantern roof, bi-fold or inline sliding patio door order
With nationwide delivery, industry leading product protection, dispatch and on-time in full, we’ll deliver your Ultimate Aluminium Window complete with bi-fold or inline sliding patio doors to site or your own distribution centre as part of a single order.
We guarantee that you’ll get what you want, when you want it.
Call 01772 698222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View the technical specification
Highly engineered and Ultra-energy efficient aluminium windows from Sliders UK.
The Ultimate Collection
Setting the standard in door specification
With a wide choice of doors including PAS24 and Part Q compliant options, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.