Duraflex PVC-U Patio Door
Featuring great sightlines and manufactured in Duraflex’s Diamond suite, colour options include a complete range of the latest solid and wood grain foils.
Offering enhanced security and PAS24 / Part Q accredited options, plus installation efficiencies, the Duraflex Patio Door also delivers great reliability while minimizing call backs.
Project defining aesthetics
The Ultimate Duraflex Inline Sliding Patio Door is highly engineered making installation simple and guaranteeing trouble free through life performance.
With a choice of different designs and finishes it also incorporates a high degree of flexibility, making it suitable for installation in a wide range of settings and applications.
Standard profile colours
The Ultimate Duraflex Inline Sliding Patio Door is available in a complete range of solid and woodgrain foils.
Handles available in chrome, satin, polished gold, black and white as standard.
Features and benefits
- PAS24 and Part Q accredited
- Available in 2, 3 and 4 pane options
- High performance multi-point locking system with deadbolt and one-piece keep
- Stainless steel rollers
- Accommodates standard 28mm glazed units
- Dedicated 46mm outer frame and sash heights of 95mm
- Low sightline co-extruded gasket
- Available in bevelled and fully sculptured sash options and dedicated beading
- Unique dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilizing trim which increases security and assists in smooth location of lock into keep plate
- Bespoke midrail accepts letterplates
- Available in brilliant white and standard white plus woodgrains, standard and special colours including rosewood
- Handles available in chrome, satin, polished gold, black and white as standard
- Aluminium low threshold with ramp option, enabling easy access for wheelchair users
- Standard cill options: 85mm, 150mm, 180mm and 225mm
- Maximum sizes by combination:
- 2 pane Max width: 3040mm Max height: 2430mm
- 3 pane Max width: 4590mm Max height: 2430mm
- 4 pane Max width: 5950mm Max height: 2430mm
- 10 year guarantee