Ultimate Collection Composite doors
The Ultimate Collection composite door range brings exceptional choice and product flexibility to composite door specification.
Independently tested to PAS24 – including cut-through testing and Part Q approved – it’s built around the Capstone GRP leaf, which exploits intelligent timber insert technologies encased in an energy efficient foam core, to deliver exceptional strength without compromising on thermal performance.
The range is supplied as standard with a choice of either Duraflex or Eurocell energy efficient door framing systems, plus Trojan, hardware and Ingenious locks, with heritage and auto-locking options available from Winkhaus.
With rapid delivery and one of the industry’s best OTIFs, the Ultimate Collection composite door range sets a new industry standard.
Colours and finishes
We offer an extensive choice of colours and finishes. This includes any RAL colour on special order, sprayed in our state of the art in-house spray painting facility. All finishes are guaranteed for 10 years.
Custom Colours (other colour options available)
We offer standard thresholds from Duraflex and Eurocell and low aluminium threshold options from Exitex and Stormguard, plus a low threshold PVC-U option from Duraflex.
Standard threshold options
Low threshold options
Features and benefits
- Pure PVC Composite rail – no fillers
- Superior screw retention
- Laminated Veneered Lumber (LVL)
- High resistance to twisting, bowing and warping
- Max. 3mm tolerance
- High density, high performance, polyurethane core
- Typical u-values 1.0Wm2/K (solid door) to 1.4Wm2/K (half-glazed door)
- 2mm high density GRP (fibreglass) skin
- Unique woodgrain detailing
- 15mm intelligent timber insert technologies
- Provide strategic reinforcement of the leaf while minimising additional weight and reducing risk of bowing
- PAS24 tested – including cut-through tests and Part Q approved as standard
- Patented three stage glazing cassette system
- Supports easy replacement of glass but maximizes security
- Choice of double or triple-glazed options U-values of as low as 1.0Wm2/K
- 23 classic and contemporary styles including cottage doors
- Choice of 34 colour options plus any RAL colour
- Duraflex and Eurocell Framing options including woodgrains and colour-matched ColourLine framing options
- Trojan door hardware and furniture including heritage options
- Standard hinges and locks from Ingenious, Heritage and auto-locking options from Winkhaus
- Six-pin anti-drill and pick cylinders as standard with the UKAS accredited 3-star BSI TS007 tested Ingenious cylinder, also available as an upgrade option