Independently tested to PAS24:2016 – including cut-through testing and Part Q approved – it’s built around the Capstone GRP leaf, which exploits intelligent timber insert technologies encased in an energy efficient foam core, to deliver exceptional strength without compromising on thermal performance.
The range is supplied as standard with a choice of either Duraflex or Eurocell energy efficient door framing systems, plus Trojan, hardware and Ingenious locks, with heritage and auto-locking options available from Winkhaus.
With rapid delivery and one of the industry’s best OTIFs, the Ultimate Collection composite door range sets a new industry standard.
Ultimate Collection Composite doors from Sliders UK
- High security Capstone door blank featuring 15mm intelligent timber insert technologies
- Part Q approved and PAS24 tested – including cut-through tests
- Patented three stage glazing cassette system, which supports easy replacement of glass but maximizes security.
- Choice of double or triple-glazed options U-values of as low as 1.0Wm2.K
- 23 classic and contemporary styles including cottage doors
- Choice of 34 colour options
- Duraflex and Eurocell Framing options including woodgrains and colour-matched ColourLine framing options
- Trojan door hardware and furniture including heritage options
- Standard hinges and locks from Ingenious heritage and auto-locking options from Winkhaus
- Six-pin anti-drill and pick cylinders as standard with the UKAS accredited 3-star BSI TS007 tested Ingenious cylinder, also available as an upgrade option.