Ultimate Evolution Adjustable Jamb Aluminium Bi-folding Door
With ultra slim sightlines – even compared to the standards set by other leading aluminium systems – it’s a bi- folding door that comes with end-user appeal and high margin ‘engineered-in’.
With significant installation efficiencies delivered through an innovative fully adjustable jamb option, it’s even more popular with fitters.
Installation in 45-minutes
Simplified door squaring and setting
Its’ highly innovative fully adjustable jamb means that the Ultimate Evolution is a highly ‘forgiving’ bi-fold to fit.
The easy-adjustment system delivers up to 8mm of tolerance, making if far simpler to align the door – even where apertures are out of square.
This dramatically simplifies door squaring and setting which means the Ultimate Evolution can be installed in as little as 45-minutes.
Standard profile colours
The Ultimate Evolution is available in white, anthracite grey and anthracite grey-on-white, as standard.
We can also offer any RAL colour or combination of colours, on special order.
Polyester powder coated to BS/EN12206-1:2004, minimum finish thicknesses are 40 microns.
The finish is also guaranteed for 10-years.
The Ultimate Evolution is also available in colour matched hardware plus chrome and satin finishes.
With inward and outward opening options, the Ultimate Evolution offers exceptional design flexibility with 16 different configurations up to a maximum seven individual panels.
Features and benefits
- Maximum sash height and width 3000mm x 1200mm (maximum individual panel weight 120kg)
- Multiple configurations including open in or out
- Ultra-smooth bottom running
- Adjustable jamb – simplified squaring and setting
- Slim sightlines and inline system with sash and outer frame the same depth
- White, anthracite grey and anthracite grey-on-white, as standard colours. Any RAL colour or combination on special orders
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Low threshold options
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values
- Internally glazed accommodating 28mm and 35mm (triple glazed) IGUs
- U-values ranging from 1.4Wm2/K to 1.7Wm2/K
- Part Q Compliant, Including PAS 24 and BS6375
- Part 1 Weather Testing