Featuring great sightlines and manufactured in Duraflex’s Diamond suite, colour options include a complete range of the latest solid and wood grain foils.
Offering enhanced security and PAS24:2012/Part Q accredited options, plus installation efficiencies, the Duraflex Patio Door also delivers great reliability while minimizing call backs.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited as standard
- Available in 2, 3 and 4 pane options
- High performance multi-point locking system with deadbolt and one-piece keep
- Stainless steel rollers
- Accommodates standard 28mm glazed units
- Low sightline co-extruded gasket
- Unique dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilising trim which increases security and assists in smooth location of lock into keep plate
- Bespoke midrail accepts letterplates
- Available in beveled and fully sculptured sash options and dedicated beading
- Available in brilliant white and standard white plus woodgrains, standard and special colours including rosewood
- Handles available in chrome, satin, polished gold, black and white as standard
- Aluminium low threshold with ramp option, enabling easy access for wheelchair users
- Standard cill options: 85mm, 150mm, 180mm and 225 mm
- 10 year guarantee
- 2 pane Max width: 3048mm Max height: 2400mm
- 3 pane Max width: 4590mm Max height: 2400mm
- 4 pane Max width: 4820 Max height: 2400mm
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.
Industry leading guarantee
We believe that our Ultimate Range inline sliding patio doors and bi-folding doors are so good, that we offer an unmatched 10-year security guarantee across the range. This covers the end-user if someone breaks in through the ‘Ultimate’ patio door (excluding entry gained by breaking through the glass).
This includes a payment of up to £500 compensation to the end-user, plus free repair or replacement.*
*Terms and conditions apply