This cutting edge system delivers exceptional thermal performance with U-values as low as 0.94Wm2/K and significant end user appeal by maximizing the glazed area of the door.
With its low threshold, sophisticated multi-point locking mechanism and concealed hardware, it’s also fully tested to PAS24:2012 and Part Q accredited, packing leading technology into a premium PVC-U bi-folding door offering.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited
- Slim line energy efficient and low maintenance PVC system
- Available in a 2 to 7 panel configuration, allowing up to 90% of glazed screen to be opened.
- White, through-colour cream, Golden Oak, Rosewood, Irish Oak, White Ash, Golden Oak on white, Black ash on white and Grey Ash on White available as standard
- All folding and sliding doors include heavy duty rollers and stainless steel anti-jemmy pins
- Fold in/out and left or right slide options
- Optional traffic door only
- Low aluminium 32mm threshold option with ramps for wheelchair option (Part M compliant)
- Tested to PAS24:2012, PAS 23 and BS6375
- U-values as low as 0.94Wm2/K
- Supplied unglazed with 28mm standard and 36mm triple glazing options
- Maximum height and width is 2300mm X 6000mm
- Individual panel max width 900mm with a maximum weight of 80kg
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.