It combines stunning sightlines and a wide choice of styles and finishes, with cutting-edge technologies in an ultra-energy efficient aluminium window.
Achieving industry leading U-values as low as 0.85 W/m2K, the Ultimate Evolution XT is also fully tested to PAS24 and is Part Q compliant.
The Ultimate Evolution XT window by Sliders UK
- Thermally broken 66mm aluminium system
- Patented thermal break technologies
- U-values of as low as 0.85 Wm2K
- Accommodates 28mm to 48mm (double & triple glazed) IGUs
- Multiple sash options
- Internally or externally beaded
- Multiple coupler profiles to achieve widespan windows
- 10-year finish guarantee
- Part Q and PAS24:2016 compliant
- Weather tested to BS 6375 – 1:2009
- Air classification – 4: 600pa
- Water tightness – E900: 900pa
- Wind resistance – EA2400
- Operational performance tested to BS6375 – 2: 2009
- Resistance to racking – Class 3
- Static torsion – Class 3
- Repeated opening and closing – Class 3 (20,000 cycles)
- Operating forces – Class 1
Colour and Finish options
Polyester powder coatings
We offer an extensive choice or architectural polyester powder coated finishes in any RAL colour including dual colour options. Standard colours are white and anthracite grey. Windows are powder-coated to a marine grade finish as standard.
The Ultimate EVO XT energy efficient aluminium window is also available in a Decoral woodgrain finish. Replicating a natural woodgrain and extremely durable, Decoral finish options include Golden Oak; Rosewood; Worn Ash; Teak; Cherry; and Dark Oak.
Decoral and powder-coated finishes come with a 10-year surface finish guarantee.
Delivered with your bi-fold or inline sliding patio door order
With nationwide delivery, industry leading product protection, dispatch and on-time in full, we’ll deliver your Ultimate Rooflite lantern roof complete with bi-fold or inline sliding patio doors to site or your own distribution centre as part of a single order.
We guarantee that you’ll get what you want, when you want it.
Call 01772 698222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View the technical specification
Download the Ultimate Evolution XT window Technical Specification
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.