Available in a choice of either ALUK’s 70mm or 58mm frame options and white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black, as standard its ideally suited to refurbishment, new build or commercial applications.
With fully suited hardware, the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium French Door also and fully tested to PAS24:2012/16 Part Q approved as standard.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited
- 58mm and 70mm framing options
- Stock colours are white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black
- Dual colours available on longer lead times
- Severe weather rated BS6375 -1:2009, Water 300PA open out and 100 PA open in; Air 600PA, Wind pressure 2400 PA open out 1800 PA open in
- Supplied unglazed with 28mm chamfered bead as standard
- 20mm extension available 58mm and 70mm
- 40mm extension available 70mm only
- Max height and width 2400mm X 1600mm
- Max weight 100kg
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.