It delivers significant installation efficiencies delivered through an innovative fully adjustable jamb option, saving time on site.
Ultra slim sightlines, mid-rail options and stock colours on reliable short lead times, also give it great design flexibility.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited
- Adjustable jamb option for simplified squaring and setting
- Ultra-slim sightlines
- Maximum height 2400mm with lock extension
- Maximum width 1200mm
- Maximum sash weight 120kg
- Low threshold options
- Colour-matched handles
- White and Anthracite Grey in stock colours
- Dual colour and special finishes available
- Coastal powder specification as standard
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values
- Severe weather tested to BS6375-1:2004
Simplified door squaring and setting
Installation of the Ultimate Evolution is simplified using an innovative fully adjustable jamb option. Fitted to both sides of the door, they make squaring and setting faster and easier, by adjusting to accommodate imperfections in brickwork to ensure perfect fit and ultra-smooth operation.
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.
We are committed to product quality and take every step to make sure that our doors and windows are manufactured to the highest standards