This delivers enhanced security without the use of interlocking bolts or exterior security measures, leaving sightlines uninterrupted.
High quality stainless steel tracks guarantee the maximum possible service life and smooth running, while the clean sightlines of the 70mm outer frame are further enhanced through a wide choice of colours and low sightline black or grey gaskets.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited as standard
- Available in 2,3 or 4 panel openings
- High quality stainless steel tracks guarantee the maximum possible service life
- Smooth running sliding doors move at the slightest touch
- High security locking mechanism operated through patented interlock shootbolt system
- 70mm outer frame
- Low sightline black or grey gaskets
- Wide choice of colours
- Low threshold option
- SBD accredited
- PAS24:2012 and Part Q compliant
- Meets Lifetime Homes Standard
- 10-year guarantee
- 4 pane Document Q compliant option
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.
Industry leading guarantee
We believe that our Ultimate Range inline sliding patio doors and bi-folding doors are so good, that we offer an unmatched 10-year security guarantee across the range. This covers the end-user if someone breaks in through the ‘Ultimate’ patio door (excluding entry gained by breaking through the glass).
This includes a payment of up to £500 compensation to the end-user, plus free repair or replacement.*
*Terms and conditions apply