Part Q and PAS24:2012/16 accredited, it features concealed running gear, heavy-duty rollers and stainless steel tracks with multiple opening options.
With white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black available as standard colours, the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door combines an enhanced aesthetic with exceptional performance with all hardware and frames, guaranteed for 10 years.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited
- Multiple opening options –up to 90% of glazed screens can be opened
- 2-7 panel options can open in or out, with traffic door options
- White gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black available as standard colours, plus dual colour options
- 34mm low threshold and 22mm room divider track available
- Concealed running gear
- Standard or heavy duty rollers and stainless steel tracks
- Severe weather rated BS6375 -1:2009, Water 600PA. Air 600PA, Wind pressure 1800 PA
- Supplied unglazed with 28mm chamfered bead as standard
- Chamfered or square beads available for triple-glazing
- Overall max height and width 2500mm X 7000mm
- Individual panel width maximum 1200m max weight 100kg
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.