One of the most technically advanced and highly rated aluminium door systems available, it delivers a strong architectural aesthetic making it highly flexible and suitable for use in a wide variety of residential and commercial applications.
With white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black available, as standard colours the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Entrance door combines great looks and performance, in a technically advanced aluminium entrance door.
Features and benefits
- PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q accredited (standard threshold)
- 58mm and 70mm framing options
- Stock colours are white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black
- Dual colours available on longer lead times
- Severe weather rated BS6375 -1:2009, Water 300PA open out and 100 PA open in; Air 600PA, Wind pressure 2400 PA open out 1800 PA open in
- Supplied unglazed with 28mm chamfered bead as standard
- 20mm extension available 58mm and 70mm
- 40mm extension available 70mm only
- Max height and width 2400mm X 1600mm
- Max weight 100kg
The Ultimate Range
Setting the standard in door specification
Tested to PAS24:2012/16 and Part Q compliant, we have combined high performance security with a range of low threshold options, to create a highly flexible door range. It means that we’re able to give our trade, new build and specification customers access to a unique portfolio of products, which deliver new flexibility and opportunities but also built-in peace of mind to the end-user.